For new users of Fios Quantum Gateway router, here is a simple guide to gain access to its services. This will be simple so no need to ask for an expert to guide you through the process. Just follow the instructions carefully and you will be done in a couple of minutes.
Setting up Fios Quantum Gateway Router
If this is your first time setting up your Fios Quantum gateway router then you should follow the instruction from top to bottom. You are not allowed to skip because this is not going to be a long process. Just bear with the step-by-step guide.
- The first thing to do is to not turn on your Fios router yet. Connect the router to an internet accessing device such as modem or an internet cable from the wall.
- Now you may connect the power adapter and turn on the router and let it fully boot.
- If you are using a wired device such as a tower type desktop computer, connect the LAN cable to the respective Ethernet port.
- If you are using a wireless device, connect through the gateway. Turn on your WiFi on your mobile device and look for the Wireless Network Name indicated on the sticker of the router.
- Enter the password which is also indicated on the sticker of the router.
- Press Enter and you are now connected to the WiFi network.
If you want to personalize the login details for the WiFi name and password, you may do so by entering the web-based management control of Fios Quantum Gateway. Type myfiosgateway.com and you will have full control to customize the router login credentials and other features of it. If the web site does not open then you can try going to 192.168.l.l or 188.8.131.52.
Is Quantum Gateway Router good for personal use? Share your experience if you are using this router to help out other users as well in giving them ideas about the best routers in town.