Grammarly is considered as one of the best editing tools for writers—beginners or professional. Well, it has an efficient spelling and grammar checker which allows users to make their document flawless. Further, it has premium version that contains various proofreading tools.
This allows users to correct other errors such as punctuation, sentence structure, and passive or active voices. It can be integrated on your browser or downloaded for Word document. Although it’s a good tool, some users might not be satisfied with its features.
So, to help you remove the program on your computer, whether it be Word or browser, let’s take a look at the steps below.
Actually, it is easy to uninstall Grammarly on your system. But if you want to make sure that you’re doing it right, check out the step by step process.
For Google Chrome
- From your URL box, locate the green “G” icon. It is usually located at the right part of your tab.
- Right click on such and choose “Remove from Chrome.”
For Mozilla Firefox
- On your browser, click the menu icon (three horizontal lines or dots and choose “Add-ons”.
- Now, select “Extensions” tab and locate Grammarly.
- After that, hit the “Remove” button.
For Microsoft Edge
- Open your Edge’s browser menu and select “Extensions”.
- From the list, click on “Grammarly for Microsoft Edge” and hit the “Uninstall” button.
Learn how to Tweak Windows 10.
- Go to Safari Tab > “Preferences” > “Extensions”.
- From here, choose Grammarly and uncheck the “Enabled” box.
- To complete uninstall the extension, proceed to “Finder” > “Applications” > “Grammarly for Safari.”
- Click on Grammarly and select “Move to Trash” from the drop-down option.
As for the Grammarly desktop application for Windows or Mac, you can uninstall it on the same manner that you uninstall other programs.